Terms & Conditions
Rising Media LLC, the parent company of RaquelEatmon.com, Woman of Power and Project Heard celebrates visitors to its websites and all content there within. Rising Media, LLC (referred to as "us," "we," and/or "our,") is pleased to give you access to our websites:
I. Use of Our Websites/Services
We provide visitors and Registered Users with access to the services as described below. Registered users and Visitors (people who are not registered with us) are free to surf our websites.
II. Basic Guidelines
Rising Media, LLC wants you to enjoy your experience with us. Our community of visitors and registrants shall comply with all applicable laws in your use of the websites and will not use our websites for any unlawful purpose;
- You will not access or use the Websites to collect any market research for a competing business. This includes downloading files/videos in the effort of using for a competing business.
- You will not upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available ay content that: infringes any copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity; or is defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, invasive of another's privacy, promotes violence, or contains hate speech (i.e., speech that attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and/or sexual orientation/gender identity; or discloses any sensitive information about another person, including that person's email address, postal address, phone number, credit card information, or any similar information.
- You will not threaten, or otherwise harass another person.
- You will not spam or use our websites to engage in any commercial activities.
- If you post any registered user content, you will stay on topic.
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You will not interfere with (or attempt to) interrupt the proper operation of the websites through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords related to our websites through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means.
- You will inform us about inappropriate content of which you become aware. If you find something that violates the above guidelines, please contact us.
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features on our websites.
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure; and
- Rising Media, LLC reserves the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Websites, or any portion of the Websites, without notice, and to remove any content that adhere to these Guidelines.